What we do
At APS, we are passionate about packaging and specialise in the supply and customisation of cosmetic tubes and packaging. We use our 13 years of experience and strong relationships with our trusted suppliers to bring value to your project in these ways.
We simplify the process
We simplify the process by sourcing
the best options available while considering all your technical, practical and aesthetic components. We also make budgeting easy by providing quotes that include product and freight in one unit price – no hidden costs,
We set you free
We manage the sourcing, manufacturing and freight processes so that you are free to concentrate on developing your core business.
We give you a reliable supply chain
We have forged strong relationships with trusted and ISO credited suppliers over the years. We bring this strength to you by providing you with quality products and timely delivery.
We are on your team
We are your advocate throughout the packaging process and beyond. You can rely on our integrity to make sure that your investment and reputation is always protected.
We Identify risks and avoid problems
Our experience helps you prevent complications and errors, uncover potential risks and eliminate issues before they become problems.
We deliver your vision
We will do everything we can so that you love your product and it takes its place in the world just the way you wanted it to.
How we do it
- Source the best packaging options specifically suited to your product.
- Provide technical guidance and samples.
- Advise on product testing.
- Provide artwork guidelines and dielines.
- Look for solutions to challenging MOQ’s.
- Provide quotes, including all freight costs, in a simple unit price.
- Provide pre-production samples.
- Manage the manufacturing of goods to specification.
- Oversee lead times to ensure delivery dates are achieved.
- Communicate constantly to give peace of mind.
- Manage the design of private moulds.
- Arrange door to door delivery.
- Organise Custom Clearance along with payment of all Import taxes and Port Charges.
- Provide all shipping documents, packing lists and certification documents.
- Oversee urgent and split airfreight and sea freight deliveries.
- Alert contract manufacturers and storage warehouses of deliveries.